Dear Valued Clients,
We hope that this email finds you well.
Relative to the below tropical cyclone bulletin issued today September 4, 2023. We would like to inform that there might be some delays on pick-up and deliveries due to the bad weather.
Rest assured that your items are safe and secured. We shall deliver immediately to affected areas once weather condition permits.
Thank you and Stay Safe.
TROPICAL CYCLONE BULLETIN NR. 18 Typhoon #HannaPH (HAIKUI) Issued at 04 September 2023
TYPHOON HANNA BEHAVES ERRATICALLY OFF THE COAST OF SOUTHWESTERN TAIWAN AND MAKES LANDFALL IN KAOHSIUNG CITY
Location of Center (4:00 AM): The center of the eye of Typhoon HANNA was estimated based on all available data at 265 km Northwest of Itbayat, Batanes or in the vicinity of Kaohsiung City, Taiwan (22.7°N, 120.3°E)
Intensity: Maximum sustained winds of 120 km/h near the center, gustiness of up to 165 km/h, and central pressure of 975 hPa
Present Movement: South Southwestward Slowly Extent of Tropical Cyclone Winds: Strong to typhoon-force winds extend outwards up to 500 km from the center TROPICAL CYCLONE WIND SIGNALS (TCWS) IN EFFECT TCWS No. 1
Wind threat: Strong winds Warning lead time: 36 hours Range of wind speeds: 39 to 61 km/h (Beaufort 6 to 7)
Potential impacts of winds: Minimal to minor threat to life and property Luzon: Batanes HAZARDS AFFECTING LAND AREAS Heavy Rainfall Outlook The Southwest Monsoon currently enhanced by HANNA will bring occasional to monsoon rains over the western portion of Luzon and Antique in the next three days. For more information, refer to Weather Advisory #21 for Southwest Monsoon issued at 11:00 PM yesterday and 24-Hour Public Weather Forecast and Outlook at 4:00 AM today.
Severe Winds the wind signals warn the public of the general wind threat over an area due to the tropical cyclone. Local winds may be slightly stronger/enhanced in coastal and upland/mountainous areas exposed to winds. Winds are less strong in areas sheltered from the prevailing wind direction.
• Minimal to minor impacts from strong winds are also possible within any of the areas under Wind Signal No. 1. The enhanced Southwest Monsoon will continue to bring gusty conditions over the following areas not under any Wind Signal, especially in coastal and upland/mountainous areas exposed to winds:
• Today: Batanes, Babuyan Islands, Ilocos Region, Cordillera Administrative Region, Nueva Vizcaya, the southern portion of Aurora, Zambales, Bataan, Bulacan, Metro Manila, Occidental Mindoro, Romblon, Marinduque, the northern portion of Palawan including Calamian, Kalayaan, and Cuyo Islands, and most of CALABARZON, Bicol Region, and Western Visayas.
• Tomorrow: Batanes, Babuyan Islands, Ilocos Region, Abra, Benguet, Nueva Vizcaya, the southern portion of Aurora, Zambales, Bataan, Bulacan, Metro Manila, Occidental Mindoro, Romblon, Marinduque, Kalayaan Islands, Camarines Provinces, and most of CALABARZON.
• Wednesday: Batanes, Ilocos Norte, the western portion of Pangasinan, and Kalayaan Islands HAZARDS AFFECTING COASTAL WATERS Due to the combined influence of HANNA and the enhanced Southwest Monsoon, a Gale Warning is in effect for the seaboards of Northern Luzon, the western and southern seaboards of Luzon, and the western seaboard of Visayas. Disruption in civilian maritime activities is expected over these areas (e.g., suspension of sea travel) due to hazardous sea condition.For more information, refer to Gale Warning #26 issued at 5:00 AM today.
TRACK AND INTENSITY OUTLOOK
• Due to its on-going erratic movement near the coast of Kaohsiung City, Taiwan, Typhoon HANNA is forecast to exit the PAR region within the next 6 to 12 hours. Within the same period, the tropical cyclone may also weaken into a severe tropical storm due to prolonged interaction with the rugged terrain of Taiwan.
• After its erratic movement, the typhoon will gradually move west northwestward over the Taiwan Strait while weakening. It is forecast to make landfall over the coast of Guangdong or Fujian, China tomorrow morning or afternoon as a severe tropical storm. Rapid weakening will ensue as the tropical cyclone moves further inland over Guangdong, China. HANNA is forecast to become a remnant low on late Wednesday or Thursday.
Considering these developments, the public and disaster risk reduction and management offices concerned are advised to take all necessary measures to protect life and property. Persons living in areas identified to be highly or very highly susceptible to these hazards are advised to follow evacuation and other instructions from local officials.
For heavy rainfall warnings, thunderstorm/rainfall advisories, and other severe weather information specific to your area, please monitor products issued by your local PAGASA Regional Services Division.
Dear Valued Clients, We hope that this email finds you well. Relative to the below tropical cyclon...
Dear Valued Clients, In the observance of National Heroes Day, August 28, 2023, Monday, has been de...
Dear Valued Clients, To commemorate the death anniversary of Senator Benigno 'Ninoy' Aquino, please...
Dear Valued Clients, We hope that you are doing well. Relative to the Tropical Cyclone Bulletin fr...
Dear Valued Clients, We hope that you are all well and safe. Relative to the weather advisory/trop...
We want to make your life as easy as possible and so we have designed a simple to use tracking system.
For 25 years now, one value remains constant with us at Speedex and that is "excellence". We take extreme pride in the services we provide and want every customer to feel confident every step of the way. From assessing our customer's needs to formulating appropriate logistics solutions, from hiring to training our workforce to meet all service requirements and from receiving your goods to delivering them efficiently, excellence propels us.
Gearing up for the opportunities of the coming years, we invite you to partner with us. Experience the utmost in quality service, efficiency and reliability, while getting the most value for your money. Our name Speedex is synonymous to service competence and excellence. We are accredited by the leading names in international couriers and forwarders, registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission and authorized by the Information and Communications Technology Office (ICTO) under the Department of Transportation and Communications (DOTC).
Trustworthiness and integrity is our guarantee. At Speedex, every freight, parcel and mail is delivered with our established trademark of speed and safety. Every delivery is backed with care, confidentiality and a hassle and stress-free transaction experience for our customers. Speedex, through the years, lives up to its name, reputation and promise. Our service accomplishments and milestones lend credence to it.
02 4004628 to 29